Our plugin doesn’t support the multisite network.
More often than not, your online customers are acting with great haste on your site. They neither have patience nor interest in going through your category dropdowns click-by-click for finding their desired item(s). Infact, if your customers specifically know what they want, they would rather search it in a search box.
Ajax Search Woocommerce Plugin lets your customers do exactly that- it lets them search what they are specifically looking for. Not only that, the plugin also enhances your customers’ search experience by providing them with autosuggestions.
new: multilingual Support
Shortcode of ajax search
Option to Set Min and Max Characters to search
- Option to Search through entire site or just through products.
- Option to Show or Hide Categories.
- Option to Show All Categories or Main Categories.
- Option to choose if you want to Search only through products or also through posts and pages.
- Option to Search in Excerpt.
- Option to Search in Content.
- Option to Search in Product Categories.
- Option to Search in Product Tags.
- Multiple-Word Search option to Search items containing the exact words or those containing at least one word.
- Option to Search by SKU.
- Option to Search by SKU Variable Products.
- Option to Hide or Show Thumbnail and adjust position as Left or Right.
- Option to Set Size of the Thumbnail Image.
- Option to Show Price on Searched Items.
- Option to Select Price label.
- Option to Upload Loader Image.
- Option to Set Title Color.
- Option to Show Excerpt.
- Option to Set No. of Words to be shown in Excerpt.
- Option to Show ‘View All’ Link.
- Option to Edit Text of ‘View All’ Link and ‘No Results’ Option.
- Can set either Button or Icon for search.