Our plugin doesn’t support the multisite network.
Advance checking of pin codes is a great feature. Online shoppers usually like knowing the timeline of their orders before they place an order. With this plugin you can tell them about the delivery dates of your products before they move towards the buying stage. This will reduce your cart abandonment rates and increase your customer satisfaction rates.
new: Enable Area Based Delivery Option
new: Enable State Based Pincode Search
new: Hide Place Order if Pincode Not in List on Checkout Page
new: Set delivery by Number of days, day name, Time, Quantity by days
new: You can set the cod charges and Cod Charges per quantity also
Show products based on pincode
add to cart Based on available Pincodes
Can upload the pin codes sheet form the backend( only in CSV format)
Option to hide or show “Cash on Delivery” and/or “Delivery Days/Date” on Product Page
Product Based Pincodes
hide and show cod option and place order button on checkout page based on available Pincodes
Pincode validation in billing and shipping form
Home and shop page popup
Short Code Put on every page
- CSV sheet format is – Pincode: City: State: Delivery within days: Cash on delivery.
- Can Enable/Disable Help Text for Delivery date and Cash on delivery option.
- Can have COD verification based on pin codes.
- Can display the delivery dates on product page, Cart page and Checkout page.
- Can add Help Text for COD and Delivery date options.
- Can keep the delivery service off for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Customers can check pin codes for shipping on product and checkout page.
- Delivery dates are shown based on the pin codes.
- Advance Styling options.
- Uploading Image options.
- Option to hide or show Pincode Area on Product Page.
- Choice to validate or not validate Pincode, on Product Page.
- Option to pick Pincode from default billing/shipping address of customer.
- You can also use this shortcode “[phoeniixx-pincode-check]” to add pincode area on any page.