In an e-commerce store, your customers may come across products that they want to buy but in the future. Yet when the time comes, they can’t find that product on your website. Or they forget that they saw something earlier.
In order to fix this issue, we created the WISHLIST PLUGIN TO WOOCOMMERCE. A wishlist is like a ‘to-do’ list, where people save the tasks they have to do in the future. Similarly, the wishlist plugin, lets your customer save any product that they wish to buy in the future. So that next time, they don’t have to search again. Just save it and when you want to buy, select it from the wishlist and add them to their shopping cart.
With this plugin, they can even share their wishlist with people who influence their shopping decisions. This helps them in quick decision-making, thus increasing the chances of conversion.
You can download the free version from the link below.
GET FREE VERSION DOCUMENTATION
Once you have uploaded the plugin, activate your plugin in Plugins → Installed Plugins. If it has been activated correctly, plugin control panel is available in the tab Wishlist in WordPress dashboard.
Some features of the free version are:-
- Share wishlists on Social Platforms (FB, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Google+).
- Create a page or select one from existing pages,
- Option to count the number of products in all wishlists
- Option to show ‘Add to Cart’ Button in Wishlist Table.
- Option to keep or remove an item from Wishlist after it has been added to cart.
- Option to display “add to wishlist” on any page.
- Option to write your own Title
- Option to display the date on which an item was added to a Wishlist.
- Option to customise this feature using Styling Options.
- Option to change “Add to Wishlist” and “See Wishlist” Text on Product Page.
- Option to alter the message when a customer tries to add an item that has already been added to his Wishlist before.
You want more feature. We have a premium version too. It has all the features of the free version and more.
Some of the features of the premium version are:-
- Users can create as many wishlists as they want to.
- You could let users Add or Remove items from wishlist and could let them Delete & Manage entire wishlists.
- Option to show multiple ‘Add to Cart’ Buttons in Wishlist Table.
- Stylize the entire wishlist
- Option to email promotional offers or deals to users
- Alter the email template as per your choice.
- Users could move a wishlisted item from one wishlist to another, directly from the Table itself.
- The Button Type could be Set as ‘Link’, ‘Button’ or ‘Icon’.
- Option to Add Title on Wishlist Page.
- Add Wishlist to any of the pages.
- Enable option for Redirecting users onto Add-to-Cart Page.
- Select the option for automatically removing a product from Wishlist after it’s been added to Cart.
- Option to Show Unit Price for each Product in Wishlist.
- Option to Display ‘Add to Cart’ Button on each Wishlisted Product.
- Option to Show Stock Availability Status on each product in the Wishlist.
- Display ‘Product already in wishlist’ as a message that appears when a multi-wishlist is activated.
- Display ‘Add to Wishlist’ Option on Product Page.
- Display ‘See Wishlist’ as a message on Product Page.
- Display the message ‘ Added’, when a product is added to Wishlist.
- Display Product Adding Date to the wishlist.
- Display the message –‘Product already in wishlist’ when a user tries to add an existing product to a wishlist.
- Display a message asking the user to log in before adding the product to wishlist.